The Federal Highway Administration mandates the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). This manual provides the guidelines used by road supervisors across the country to place and maintain traffic control devices on all public and private roads. These include stop signs, yield signs, speed limit signs, traffic signals, lane markings, and more.
Up-to-date editions of the Standard Highway Signs have all the specs for all the signs and pavement markings in the MUTCD – including those thoroughly detailed design guidelines. So, these signs should be perfect for ensuring everything keeps running smoothly!
Creating Traffic Sign Symbols: Who Needs to Know?
Do you know if your business falls under the sector that needs to understand how to create traffic sign symbols that are compliant with MUTCD standards?
- If you work in the public sector, are a traffic engineer, planner for Federal FHWA, or public works department employee, you may see the need or demand to understand the basics of design for making road signs and to navigate through software enough to interpret the Sign making process.
- In the private sector, if you are a construction or engineering contractor, you have to design and build road signs that are reliable and direct others properly.
- Suppose you have private roads open to public travel, including airports, sports arenas, shopping centers and malls, theme parks, or similar businesses. In that case, you also need to keep up with MUTCD standards.
- If you work in organizations that make the streets safer, you may be interested to know how to make these signs.
So, many professions can benefit from knowing about signs and printing for Traffic Sign Symbols. While learning something vital can feel daunting, you can make it happen!
We at Adendo offer training courses and workshops so that you can know the specific software and hardware you need for your particular job. Having the correct type of information and technical assistance is vital, especially concerning something so crucial as public safety.
Adendo and MUTCD Signs
It may seem challenging to keep up with the rapidly progressing types of equipment and software systems. They are complex and multifaceted, but don’t let that stop you from reaching your highest potential! Whether you are a newbie who needs basic Training or a seasoned pro needing technical support, an Adendo Advisor will always help you.
We offer Training for your specific problems to save time and money so that you learn quickly from the sign and print industry experts.
Whether you want to create warning signs, route markers, regulatory signs, recreational and cultural area signs, temporary traffic control signs, pedestrian and school signs, or guides and information, Adendo Advisors offer experienced and specialized assistance at an affordable price, no matter the requirement. Our team can provide the expert advice you need when you need it.
Adendo offers the opportunity to learn how to craft professional signage. It is essential to ensure the highest possible quality to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the signs for the public.
We offer Training for the types of software, like Flexi, EnRoute, or working with CNC Machines and Color Management that will provide you with the most comprehensive ways of creating roadway signs that mandate conformity to government and industry sign standards.
What we Include in our Training-
- Training for MUTCD Standard Highway Signs
- Working with signs, symbols, and blank templates
- Complete FHWA 2000 Edition font collection and its application
- Work with native Flexi format that is easily editable and can be sent into production quickly
- MUTCD sign type and size categories
- Color management that conforms to FHWA specifications
Why Choose Adendo
We specialize in connecting industry professionals with those in need of expert advice, training, and technical support. Our service helps you save time by providing the expertise and assistance necessary to resolve any doubts or areas of concern.
Our Expert Advisors
By reviewing our advisors’ profiles, you can find the best match for your needs. This will simplify the process by ensuring that an expert in the relevant field addresses any inquiries.
If you are seeking advice from experienced professionals in the signage and printing industry, check out Adendo!
Methods of Training
You can choose from the different methods of training we offer. If you want our advisors to visit and train you at your location, you can check out Onsite Training.
You can try Block-a-Time, which lets you make appointments for a specific time of your convenience.
One-on-One Advice is excellent for speaking directly with an expert on an individual basis.
With Adendo, you can train your employees on-site or online to help your business stand out.
Contact Us Today!
Have you ever pondered the impact the MUTCD has on advancing safety and mobility on roads? It’s far more than a mere set of regulations – it preserves the security of pedestrians and makes drivers alert. Thus, never compromise on quality – your markers can bring about genuine change! We are your connection to Sign and Print Professionals, so don’t hesitate to contact us and register for your training today!